If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCOPE OF POLICY
This policy applies to Anjali Maha Mudra LCC’s treatment of Personal Information that we collect through the Anjali Clothing website and customer service.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
• Registering or filling in forms on the Web Site. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Anjali Clothing’s products and services or sign up to receive Anjali Clothing’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
• Completing an application for a contest or community program.
• Purchasing any product or service from Anjali Clothing, whether at a Store or through the Website anjaliclothing.com
• Providing design, product feedback or making other submissions to Anjali Maha Mudra LLC.
• Requesting information or assistance from Anjali Maha Mudra LLC. We may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
• Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Anjali Maha Mudra’s products and services.
• Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
• Using other features of the Web Site or Services that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
Anjali Maha Mudra LLC does not target its services or the Web Site to children under 18. Anjali Maha Mudra does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any such information to us. If you are the parent or guardian of a person under the age of 18 who has provided such information to us, please inform us (through the Anjali Clothing website as listed above) and we will remove such information from our database as described further below.
In addition, no person (of any age) is required to provide us with the Personal Information we request. If you do not wish to provide such information, you are free not to do so. Your provision of requested information to us through Anjali Clothing’s website or other means is presumed by us to be voluntary and with your consent to the uses described herein. If after submitting Personal Information to us, you wish to "opt-out," please contact us as noted above and we will remove your information from our database as set forth below in the section titled "Managing Your Information." Please know that such a decision will not stop advertising or content that is generated prior to the time when we can accomplish the removal of your information.
Anjali Maha Mudra LLC uses the information you provide to us to customize advertising and content that we present to you, to contact you concerning specials, abandoned shopping carts and new products and to enhance our product offerings. Anjali Maha Mudra LLC will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any third party except when:
• Anjali Maha Mudra must share the information in order to provide a product or service that you have requested, in which case we will demand that any third party we use to fulfill your order agree that it does not have the right to use the Personal Information other than to fulfill your request; or
- Anjali Maha Mudra LLC is required to respond to subpoena, court orders or other legal process requiring such disclosure.
Anjali Clothing uses tracking pixels to provide us with insights about the effectiveness of Anjali Clothing ads and the use of the Anjali Clothing Web Site. This information is shared with Facebook (FB) in accordance with FB’s Data Use Policy (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy. Data will not be shared with other advertisers or with third parties.
MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
You are entitled to request access to and correction of all your personal data collected by us via Anjali Clothing's Web Site, as well as to require us to delete your data if you no longer want us to process it. You can make such a request or a related inquiry by sending an email to email@example.com.
Anjali Maha Mudra LLC employs reasonable measures to maintain all Personal Information provided by you on computer servers in a controlled and secured environment in an effort to hinder unauthorized access, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of such information. Unfortunately, the nature of the Internet is such that information may be transmitted over networks without appropriate security measures and may be accessed, deleted, altered, used or disclosed by unauthorized persons.
To protect Anjali Maha Mudra’s customers from fraudulent transactions on Anjali Maha Mudra’s e-commerce websites, all orders are subject to review and verification. As part of the verification process, an order may be temporarily placed on hold in order to verify credit card billing information, which may include contacting the credit card holder.
Anjali Maha Mudra LLC, its suppliers, licensors, or the original creators of all materials on Anjali Maha Mudra’s website own all copyrightable subject matter on Anjali Clothing’s website and all trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Anjali Maha Mudra LLC and/or such other parties. No license to or right in any such copyrights, trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Anjali Maha Mudra LLC and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you. In addition, direct linking, deep linking, framing, page-jacking, metatagging, and using a robot, spider, or automated device of any kind to monitor or copy Anjali Clothing’s website is strictly prohibited.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Anjali Maha Mudra LLC hereby authorizes you only to copy the content herein solely for your personal and private use in learning about, evaluating, or acquiring our products. Except where expressly noted, no other permission is granted to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the content contained on this website. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purposes other than those expressly permitted herein, modification, distribution, or republication, without prior written permission of Anjali Maha Mudra LLC is strictly prohibited. Any copy made by you as permitted herein must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited.